Thursday, February 17, 2011

So we are practicing answering machines, pretending to make a voicemail message and pretending to call one and leave a note, after the "biiiip" (as is the Québecois onomatopoeia, following the "dring dring"). One group has Tweety Bird calling Bart Simpson. Another has Miley Cirus just missing Justin Bieber. This is all very simple, until I walk up to the group that had, at first, wanted to make a message for a store called Kama Sutra. I could imagine what that was, though, so I said that I know that you know (you know, about sex and whatever) but you should know to pick something tame; this is school, after all, and I am an adult that has to keep you "in line".

I am walking toward this pair (who also faked subtle orgasms in acting out 30-second-Titanic, with a third person as a very determined and stoic boat) and they are laughing, they say it is 100% correct, they are finished and ready to present! Perfection! I don't trust it. I have to physically take the page from her grabby hands, a momentary tug-of-war that was childish and embarrassing, though I pretend I'm confident through it. "But we will just rire and rire," she says. And I have to say, 'This really isn't appropriate for school." I gave it to the real teacher and only the best parts stick in my mind:

"Hi, this is Adam. I am not home, I am having a sex time. Please leave a message. Bye!"

"Adam! Is Eve! If you want to have a sex time with me you will obligated to shave your dick. Bye!"

Biiiiiiiip

2 comments:

Gosh Damn said...

This made me laugh so much.

Reminds me of the time that one of the kids in my class drew two big buildings with a plane running into them overtop his homework and expectantly looked at me saying "September 11!!!"

SA said...

It's really the worst when they expect you to be PROUD.