Monday, February 28, 2011

Maybe you had to be there

Kate is making a great zine about all of the games that our friends play. I can't even put into words my appreciation for this idea and also for playing games. I've been thinking a lot about fun and having it lately; I need more games in my life.
So, I made a goofy comic about "The Cousin Game", a roadtrip favourite that works exactly how illustrated (though maybe with less investment in the idea of someone being named Darrylb [we were so convinced that Jordaan was just so wrong when he said No; so fucking sure that Darrylb was, in fact, the name of his cousin]). I took myself out on a breakfast date this Friday and doodled and I had a nice time.

Today was a snow day, also, and my weekend has been five days long. Soon enough I'll be heading way north for March Break! What ever happened to Cuba?

No comments: